The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Common Artifact Filters Version 3.0.0.
A collection of ready-made filters to control inclusion/exclusion of artifacts during dependency resolution.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 6 minimum requirement
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- MSHARED-466 – Filtering dependencies does not retain the order of the unfiltered list
- MSHARED-403 – Upgrade to Maven 2.2.1 compatiblity
- MSHARED-404 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 0.7
- MSHARED-423 – Change JDK + Maven requirements
- MSHARED-424 – Add Filter mechanism which can be passed to Sonatype/Eclipse Aether
- MSHARED-425 – Change construct-method signatures of ArtifactTransitivityFilter; don’t use deprecated M2 code
- MSHARED-450 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 3.0.0
- MSHARED-458 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 22
- MSHARED-468 – Remove @Deprecated marked code
-The Apache Maven team