The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shared Utils, version 3.0.1.
The release contains a number of bug fixes.
You should specify the version in your project’s dependencies configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MSHARED-475 – Not able to compile a module named as “RCS” and “SCCS”
- MSHARED-503 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 22
- MSHARED-504 – Remove System.gc() call
- MSHARED-534 – Upgrade com.google.code.findbugs:jsr305 to 3.0.0
- MSHARED-535 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 30
- MSHARED-536 – Removed unused plugin declaration for maven-assembly-plugin
- MSHARED-537 – Removing plugin declaration which is handled by the parent
- MSHARED-538 – Upgrade maven-fluido-skin to 1.5
-The Apache Maven team