The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Filtering Version 3.1.1.
The goal is to provide a shared component for all plugins that needs to filter resources.
Important Note since Version 3.0.0:
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 6 minimum requirement
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MSHARED-516 – Change info logging output to debug (ignoreDelta)
- MSHARED-517 – Refactor Code to remove usage of deprecated marked code.
- MSHARED-528 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 30
- MSHARED-532 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.24
- MSHARED-533 – Upgrade plexus-interpolation to 1.22
- MSHARED-543 – Change info logging output to debug
-The Apache Maven team