The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Archiver, version 3.1.0.
The Maven Archiver is mainly used by plugins to handle packaging. The version numbers referenced in the Since column on this page are the version of the Maven Archiver component – not for any specific plugin. To see which version of Maven Archiver a plugin uses, go to the site for that plugin.
You should specify the version in your project’s dependency configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
Important Notes since Version 3.1.0:
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 6 minimum requirement
- MSHARED-494 – Impossible to generate a reproducible build due to timestamp in pom.properties
- MSHARED-544 – Remove maven-fluido-skin from site descriptor
- MSHARED-515 – Addition of xz compression support.
- MSHARED-522 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 30
- MSHARED-539 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.24
- MSHARED-540 – Upgrade plexus-interpolation to 1.22
- MSHARED-541 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 3.0.1
- MSHARED-542 – Upgrade plexus-archiver to 3.3
-The Apache Maven team