The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Dependecy Plugin, version 3.0.0.
The dependency plugin provides the capability to manipulate artifacts. It can copy and/or unpack artifacts from local or remote repositories to a specified location.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MDEP-410 – Add dependency:collect goal which prints the dependency list by resolving the POMs only
- MDEP-436 – German umlauts in outputDirectory and destFileName getting garbled
- MDEP-478 – dependency:copy-dependencies always overwrites if
- MDEP-483 – NullPointerException when using classifier and markers
- MDEP-486 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.22
- MDEP-506 – NPE in AnalyzeDepMgt.getMismatch
- MDEP-531 – MDP 2.10 depends on a known insecure library commons-collections:3.2.1
- MDEP-543 – Remove link to non-existing Codehaus wiki
- MDEP-546 – Update project information on plugin site
- MDEP-487 – Documentation cleanup
- MDEP-493 – Change Maven prerequisite and JDK requirement
- MDEP-494 – Remove/replace Maven2 specific code
- MDEP-495 – Remove deprecated parameters
- MDEP-511 – Upgrade maven-common-artifact-filters to 3.0.0
- MDEP-512 – Removed unused dependency to maven-invoker component.
- MDEP-517 – Upgrade plexus-archiver from 2.9 to 3.0.3
- MDEP-527 – Upgrade of ‘plexus-archiver’ to version 3.3.
- MDEP-530 – Upgrade mrm to 1.0.0
- MDEP-537 – Goal purge-local-repository requires a Maven project, even with manualIncludes
- MDEP-538 – Display moduleName
- MDEP-539 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 30
- MDEP-509 – dependency:tree and :list should reveal ‘optional’
- MDEP-514 – Add support for tar.snappy compression
-The Apache Maven team