The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Dependecy Plugin, version 3.0.2.
The dependency plugin provides the capability to manipulate artifacts. It can copy and/or unpack artifacts from local or remote repositories to a specified location.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MDEP-571 – JDK9: Issue with list goal fails with java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
- MDEP-573 – “purge-local-repository -Dinclude” does not work as described
- MDEP-577 – dependency:list doesn’t show module name
- MDEP-583 – Failed to create release on JDK 8 based on JavaDoc issues
- MDEP-578 – Add message in case module name cannot be extracted from jar.
- MDEP-580 – Recognize source of name for automatic modules
- MDEP-581 – Downgrade maven-artifact-transfer to release version instead of SNAPSHOT
-The Apache Maven team