The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Checkstyle Plugin, version 3.0.0.
The Checkstyle Plugin generates a report regarding the code style used by the developers. For more information about Checkstyle, see http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MCHECKSTYLE-220 – Debug shows unnecessary stacktrace with java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: LICENSE.txt
- MCHECKSTYLE-260 – sourceDirectories property is ignored in multi-modules
- MCHECKSTYLE-301 – Plugin in check goal should print the name of the rule that was violated
- MCHECKSTYLE-322 – Update plugin to use 6.18 checkstyle (last version that is based on jdk7)
- MCHECKSTYLE-332 – maven plugin not using cache property
- MCHECKSTYLE-337 – checkstyle:check only supports xml output format, but the docs say it supports plain as well
- MCHECKSTYLE-320 – Upgrade maven-plugins to version 30
- MCHECKSTYLE-335 – Migrate plugin to Maven 3.0
- MCHECKSTYLE-336 – Fail the build when deprecated parameters sourceDirectory or testSourceDirectory are used
- MCHECKSTYLE-338 – Add support for ‘omitIgnoredModules’
- MCHECKSTYLE-340 – Migrate plugin to Maven 3.0
- MCHECKSTYLE-275 – remove old deprecated parameters from report
- MCHECKSTYLE-331 – Upgrade of plexus-interpolation to 1.24.
-The Maven team