The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Clean Plugin, version 3.1.0.
The Clean Plugin is used when you want to remove files generated at build-time in a project’s directory.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 7 minimum requirement
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
- MCLEAN-77 – Remove link to non-existing Codehaus wiki
- MCLEAN-73 – Upgrade of maven-shared-utils to 3.0.1.
- MCLEAN-74 – Upgrade of commons-io to 2.5.
- MCLEAN-83 – Upgrade mave-surefire/failsafe-plugin 2.21.0
- MCLEAN-84 – Lift JDK minimum to JDK 7
- MCLEAN-75 – Upgrade maven-plugins to version 30
- MCLEAN-80 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 3.2.0
- MCLEAN-81 – Upgrade parent to 31
- MCLEAN-85 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 3.2.1
-The Apache Maven team