The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Maven Wagon 3.3.1.
Apache Maven Wagon is a transport abstraction that is used in Mavens artifact and repository handling code.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- WAGON-538 – Basic authentication fails if the password contains non-ASCII characters
- WAGON-543 – wagon-ssh download hangs
- WAGON-537 – Maven transfer speed of large artifacts is slow due to unsuitable buffer strategy
- WAGON-539 – Explicitly register only supported auth schemes
- WAGON-540 – Switch to modern-day encoding (UTF-8) of auth credentials
- WAGON-544 – Work around JSch issue #122
- The Apache Maven team