The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Invoker Plugin, version 3.2.0.
The Invoker Plugin is used to run a set of Maven projects. The plugin can determine whether each project execution is successful, and optionally can verify the output generated from a given project execution.
This plugin is in particular handy to perform integration tests for other Maven plugins. The Invoker Plugin can be employed to run a set of test projects that have been designed to assert certain features of the plugin under test.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MINVOKER-243 – invoker:install doesn’t copy transitive dependencies anymore (as of 3.1.0)
- MINVOKER-190 – build.log file location causes problems
- MINVOKER-225 – strange message ordering in case of post-build script failure
- MINVOKER-245 – Support toolchain selector
- MINVOKER-246 – Support hierarchical invoker.properties
- MINVOKER-239 – Upgrade maven-plugins parent to version 32
-The Apache Maven team