The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Resolver Ant Tasks version 1.2.0.
The Maven Artifact Resolver Ant Tasks enable build scripts for Apache Ant 1.7+ to use Maven Artifact Resolver combined to Apache Maven Artifact Resolver Provider to resolve dependencies and install and deploy locally built artifacts.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page
- MRESOLVER-83 – Classpath ‘cp.runtime.test’ in build.xml misses runtime dependencies
- MRESOLVER-81 – Bump Java version to 7 in build.xml
- MRESOLVER-70 – Upgrade Parent to 33
- MRESOLVER-71 – Upgrade Maven Resolver from 1.1.1 (used by Maven 3.5.3) to 1.3.3 (used by Maven 3.6.1)
- MRESOLVER-72 – Upgrade Ant to 1.8.4
- MRESOLVER-73 – Upgrade Plexus Utils to 3.2.0
- MRESOLVER-74 – Upgrade SLF4J to 1.7.25
- MRESOLVER-75 – Upgrade Plexus Interpolation to 1.25
- MRESOLVER-77 – Upgrade Sisu Plexus to 0.3.3
- MRESOLVER-78 – Upgrade JUnit to 4.12
- MRESOLVER-79 – Upgrade Maven Ant Run Plugin to 1.8
-The Apache Maven team