The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Source Plugin, Version 3.1.0.
The Source Plugin creates a jar archive of the source files of the current project. The jar file is, by default, created in the project’s target directory.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 7 minimum requirement
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- MSOURCES-105 – Remove link to non-existing Codehaus wiki
- MSOURCES-108 – Remove the readonly=true from finalName
- MSOURCES-119 – Archiving to jar is very slow
- MSOURCES-110 – Add IT to prevent readonly=true problem with parameter
- MSOURCES-109 – Upgrade parent to 31
- MSOURCES-111 – Upgrade maven-archiver / plexus-archiver
- MSOURCES-112 – Upgrade plexus-utils 3.1.0
- MSOURCES-114 – Upgrade mave-surefire/failsafe-plugin 2.21.0
- MSOURCES-116 – Upgrade plexus-archiver to 3.6.0
- MSOURCES-117 – Upgrade maven-plugins parent to version 32
- MSOURCES-118 – Upgrade JUnit to 4.12
-The Apache Maven team
Karl Heinz Marbaise