The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven WAR Plugin, version 3.2.3.
The WAR Plugin is responsible for collecting all artifact dependencies, classes and resources of the web application and packaging them into a web application archive.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 7 minimum requirement
- MWAR-371 – Overlays break first-win rule for web resource with target path ending with ‘/’
- MWAR-419 – Upgrade maven-plugins parent to version 32
- MWAR-423 – Upgrade plexus-archiver to 4.1.0
- MWAR-424 – Upgrade maven-archiver to 3.4.0
- MWAR-425 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.2.0
Many thanks to all reporters/contributors/testers of this release.
- Francois Papon
- Eric Lilja
- Gabriel Belingueres
-The Apache Maven team