The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Resolver, version 1.3.3
Apache Maven Artifact Resolver is a library for working with artifact repositories and dependency resolution.
Maven Artifact Resolver deals with the specification of local repository, remote repository, developer workspaces, artifact transports and artifact resolution.
It is expected to be extended by concrete repository implementation, like Maven Artifact Resolver Provider for Maven repositories or any other provider for other repository formats.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- MRESOLVER-86 – ResolveArtifactMojo from resolver example uses plugin repositories to resolve dependencies
- MRESOLVER-10 – New ‘TransitiveDependencyManager’ supporting transitive dependency management
- MRESOLVER-33 – New ‘DefaultDependencyManager’ managing dependencies on all levels supporting transitive dependency management
- MRESOLVER-7 – Download dependency POMs in parallel
- MRESOLVER-84 – Add support for “release” qualifier
- MRESOLVER-87 – Refresh examples to use maven-resolver artifacts for demo
- MRESOLVER-88 – Code style cleanup to use Java 7 features
- The Apache Maven team