The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shade Plugin, version 3.2.2.
This plugin provides the capability to package the artifact in an uber-jar, including its dependencies and to shade – i.e. rename – the packages of some of the dependencies.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page
- MSHADE-223 – Endless processing when promoteTransitiveDependencies=true
- MSHADE-284 – Shaded test JARs are always empty
- MSHADE-291 – shadedPattern applied multiples times when relocating the contents of META-INF/services files
- MSHADE-298 – Groovy extension module transformer looking in incorrect META-INF directory
- MSHADE-309 – issue tracker link on the web site of shade plugin does not work.
- MSHADE-311 – Bad exclusions in dependency-reduced-pom.xml
- MSHADE-315 – Broken link on Maven Shade Plugin
- MSHADE-318 – Specifically included class’s dependencies are missing
- MSHADE-331 – Issue Tracker link is not working – Page Not Found
- MSHADE-337 – Relocation cannot process class file version 58 JARs
- MSHADE-339 – Shaded test jar has wrong type “jar”
- MSHADE-340 – Shaded test jar artifact is not attached
- MSHADE-327 – improved integration test coverage for relocation and minification
-The Apache Maven team