The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Maven Wagon 3.4.0.
Apache Maven Wagon is a transport abstraction that is used in Mavens artifact and repository handling code.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- WAGON-570 – Use RedirectStrategy from HttpClient rather than a custom approach
- WAGON-580 – Improve and unify exception messages by status code types throughout HTTP providers
- WAGON-585 – maven.wagon.http.ssl features documentation is incomplete
- WAGON-586 – make build Reproducible
- WAGON-588 – Handle 404 and 410 consistently in HTTP-based Wagon providers
- WAGON-579 – Handle SC_UNAUTHORIZED and SC_PROXY_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED in all methods
- The Apache Maven team