The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Invoker Plugin, version 3.2.2.
The Invoker Plugin is used to run a set of Maven projects. The plugin can determine whether each project execution is successful, and optionally can verify the output generated from a given project execution.
This plugin is in particular handy to perform integration tests for other Maven plugins. The Invoker Plugin can be employed to run a set of test projects that have been designed to assert certain features of the plugin under test.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MINVOKER-254 – Upgrade Groovy 2.4.21
- MINVOKER-256 – upgrade parent pom to latest version – 34
- MINVOKER-259 – upgrade Doxia Sitetools to 1.9.2 to remove dependency on Struts
- MINVOKER-267 – Update maven-script-interpreter to 1.3
- MINVOKER-276 – Update maven-invoker to 3.1.0
- MINVOKER-277 – Require Maven 3.1.1
-The Apache Maven team